The Private Practice Hub has teamed up with GO Get Organised to offer you the opportunity to create a professional quality HD video for your website that can help you improve your marketing, raise your profile online and ultimately reach new patients.
Why is video important?
You might have already noticed the amount of clinics and businesses in general that have videos on their website and wondered if it’s something you should consider. Did you know, for example, that people remember 70% of what they see and hear, but only 30% of what they see alone? Read our blog on the importance of using video on your website.
In short, it can help you engage with new potential clients by showing them who you are and building trust before they even pick up the phone. It will also help your website keep visitors engaged for longer, and is essential if you offer online therapy.
Here are some useful facts to help you understand the value of video:
- YouTube is owned by Google, which is important in terms of SEO (how search engines find your website)
- YouTube has over a billion users – almost one-third of all internet users
- One minute of video is worth around 1.8 million words
- One third of online activity is video consumption
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more
Our exciting video offer for therapists
The Private Practice Hub has teamed up with GO Get Organised’s experienced film crew to offer therapists affordable, professional website videos at a discounted price. This includes professional coaching from Joanna Crosse who will help you prepare, feel comfortable during the filming and deliver the best message you can.
Joanna Crosse is a professional voice and presentation coach who comes with years of experience working for a wide range of media, private, public and voluntary sector clients. We asked Complementary Therapist Anne-Marie Rose to film a professional website video with Joanna and, despite her initial reluctance, she enjoyed the experience and now has a wonderful video on her site. You can read her honest review here.
The first film day will be held in Bath on Tuesday 11th July. We only have 7 slots available – these will book up fast! Book here.
The session will be filmed as a chat in a quiet, private venue. As well as a high-quality edited video, you will receive full coaching, guidelines on uploading your video online and advice. All for only £295 + vat. Find out more and book your slot, or tell us which city you would like us to visit next.
What will you get out of it?
- You will receive full guidance and training from Joanna on how to deliver the best message that you can. What makes you different and why? The outcome of this guidance is useful to keep in mind and can be drawn from time and time again.
- You will be prepared before you even shoot your video, with guidance notes sent to you in advance and an informal telephone chat with Joanna before arriving.
- You will have no large cameras in your face, no audience and no words to remember. The session will be filmed as a chat – a simple conversation between you and Joanna – by cameraman Luke (a very friendly guy who will help you feel at ease).
- You will have a slot of up to one hour to enable you to get the best results.
- You will be sent an edited high quality video by email within two weeks of your filming session.
- You will also be sent guidelines on how to upload your video to YouTube, and tips on how to turn off ads etc.
We’re very excited and look forward to our first filming day in Bath. Book now.
About GO Get Organised
GO Get Organised was founded in 2012 by Naomi Summers, who comes from a TV background. She set up the company with the idea of enabling experienced professionals to work flexibly, providing a range of affordable services to small and medium sized businesses. GO Get Organised has a highly skilled team of experts who can support you and your business in all kinds of ways – from virtual admin to marketing to video production.