We know that in private practice there are times when you cannot speak on the telephone and when you are unable to get back to someone who has a query.
Chatbots are a great business tool which can save you time and create a better experience for your clients.
Chatbots are software systems on websites programmed to engage with individuals in order to provide a useful experience on the website. People message chatbots for lots of reasons.
The key things therapists’ clients may want from chatbots are:-
• Booking appointments
• Pay a booking fee
• Get quick answers to questions at any time of the day
• To get a more detailed answer to a query
• Finding a human to discuss the next steps
• To resolve a complaint or problem
Facebook recently reported the following findings:-
• 2 billion messages are sent between people and businesses monthly
• 56% of people would rather message than call customer service
• 53% of people are more likely to shop with businesses they can message
I know you’re probably thinking what has this got to do with therapy? But in reality, imagine a Chatbot taking your clients through daily exercises or giving them mindfulness techniques to use on demand?
I’m interested in looking more at how Chatbots could work within the world of therapy so if you’re interested too, get in touch and let’s talk about how we can explore this amazing piece of technology and be ahead of the curve. Simply email email@example.com and mention Chatbots Trial.
Founder of the Private Practice Hub